Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2 Broke Girls: And the Candy Manwich [S2, E6]


The focus for this episode is the two girls meeting Caroline's, as Max says, new husband Candy Andy (so the title :p). If you haven't guessed already, Andy is a candy store owner. They met him after Caroline complains about their life (nothing new here) and Max offered to treat her to lunch (now that's new XD). A side issue for this episode would be Han and Sophie arguing about her booth in the diner.

I liked this episode a lot better than the episode last week. Max is great as usual. Not that I don't like Caroline. I actually find Caroline really cute and she's also very funny but Max is just.. You should know what I mean if you're watching the show. If not then, you should start watching it now cos it’s awesome. Lol.

There were so many parts of this episode that I found hilarious but when I was thinking what I should quote, I couldn't decide. Perhaps cos this show's strong point is not really the lines but how the actors deliver them. :p Anyways, in the end I settled on Max's adorable love for candies and pills. XD

Wait. You know people who have access to pills?
Just when I thought you couldn't get any better.
No. Not for you, for me.
I'm getting unlimited candy and maybe some pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment