Friday, November 2, 2012

The Big Bang Theory: The Extract Obliteration [S6, E6]


The main topics for this episode are Sheldon playing an online game with his idol Stephen Hawking and Penny taking a history class in a community college. I think the episode is okay though it kinda makes me miss again one of my favorite aspects in this series, the interaction between Shelly and Penny. Idk, I'm okay with Amy. I mean, she isn't my favorite but her character's admittedly one of the most source of comedy in this show since she became a main cast. However, with Penny having gal pals now she's mostly either with them or just Leonard and thus Shelly and Penny have only little to no moments at all in most episodes. L


My favorite exchange for this episode:
[Amy to Penny] You guys have got to be the weirdest couple I know.
[Penny] Really? You can't think of anyone weirder?
[Amy] I can. But she's sitting right there.

My favorite comment from a character:
[Leonard after reading Penny's history paper] She writes like she cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment